Description: A delicious and moist bread/muffin recipe for autumn!
Serving Size: A LOT!
Time: 15 minutes to mix
Preparation: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease/spray muffin pans and/or loaf pans.
This is a BIG recipe (I got 2 dozen muffins, 2 mini-loaves, and 1 big loaf out of it!!) You can easily half it!
- 4 cups sugar
- 5 cups flour
- 3 cups canned pumpkin (or a LARGE can)
- 1 cup applesauce
- 3/4 cup oil (this may be reduced to 1/2 cup)
- 4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup raisins
- Mix all ingredients together in a VERY large bowl!!! (I used my mixer b/c it's so much!)
- Spoon into muffin pans/loaf pans and bake!
- 25 minutes for muffins
- 35-40 minutes for mini loaves
- 50-60 minutes for regular loaf